"Chronicle of Wonders: The Thrilling Odyssey of My Birth"

 

“Chronicle of Wonders: The Thrilling Odyssey of My Birth”




When I step into this world, the mother screams suddenly: My baby is upside down. Bills are generated. I think it was the wrong way, wherever a man goes, he should go with his feet and not with his head. There is an inversion, however, of this inversion of birth


I will benefit all my life. As soon as I came out into the open, the midwife took my hand, took my clothes, and looked at me upside down. The room was quite dark, and the midwife’s eyesight was also very weak.


He felt his full satisfaction by touching his hand more and then shouting, "Hey, son, son, son. After that, there was a noise of good health from all sides, Now all the women took care of me and began to wrap around me, asking, My poor mother, I have been calling my mother since childhood. There was a smile from someone who said, O Amina, congratulations on the fifth son, Then I came to know that four other gentlemen had passed this stage before me. 

They were worried about their sustenance, and on searching, they found Hameed's uncle, who was feeding pistachio and almond chooga to his followers on the platform outside.


Just yesterday he had won a big match in the neighborhood. Uncle was called, so he quickly came to give Adhan a shirt, pajamas, and a t-shirt, Hameed's uncle was a professional cleric. I recited more than three or four takbirs. The second problem was that my uncle stuttered a little, so four takbirs would become 11 takbirs. It was not customary to write a report to the police, so I suffered until today because I did not know my correct date of birth, and there was a lot of difficulty while filling out the passport visa form.


I remember one event in particular that is related to myself. It was my circumcision ceremony, which was celebrated with great fanfare, and the whole house was cleaned, whitewashed, and decorated with colorful balloons and flags. The whole house was crowded with guests, the pots were clattering, there was an uproar, and my clothes were very fine, a white silk pajama, a sherwani of golden brocade, a boot on my head, a star hat, and a garland of fresh flowers around my neck. People had brought all kinds of gifts and toys. Bua knew that the best toy for me could have been a bride.


He had arranged that too. My aunt from a long time ago was made a bride by wearing colorful clothes and making them by hand. This was the biggest deception of my life. Meanwhile, I was dressed in bright clothes, and I was a bridegroom, to my knowledge. I was carried around by everyone, everyone was treating me with love and affection, and I did not understand what was going on. There was a post on which a yellow cloth with a bow was spread, and a red dupatta was stretched over it as a canopy.


They were holding me in their lap when they suddenly held me in their hands in a special way and took me and sat me on the post. I started to smile from all sides, well done, well done, very brave son, now I started to cry and cry, then my uncle said nothing, don’t be afraid, look up, he saw the gold bangles flying, panicked and Even though I knew the lie in my anxiety, I started looking up.


He hit a piece of silk ash, I started screaming, and the whole matter was clear.
Bua was disturbed by my crying, but the other women took me by the hand and laid me on the prepared bed. A few women held my hands tightly. Gifted toys were piled up in front of me. I did not forget this experience for years. Every time I saw someone dressed up, I was terrified that the same thing was going to happen to him.


Comments